April 22, 2014

It's been a while..

Heey guys,

thanks for checking out my blog! Sooo: if you're new to my blog, just skip this post. Go ahead and read something more interesting. Seriously! Or just read it if you can't help yourself.

And if you're actually more or less a faithful reader (if those people actually exist..let me know in the comments if you're not to lazy): welcome back!
So yea, I didn't blog for a whiiiile *cough* and I'm not going to come up with some stupid excuses. Basically I sometimes just didn't feel like blogging or school took my life over (gratuating next year!) or I was busy doing other stuff like I actually always am. I'm not going to make any promises like oh hey I gonna blog everyday from now because, well, I still do have a life that needs to be live and time's an issue as always. BUT I do really enjoy writing and writing about stuff that I actually like is like killing two birds with one stone (does it make sense?). What I want to say is be aware that I might not be going to post things that regularly, but if I do I really put some effort into it. And that brings me to the next question: what am I going to write about? Well, this all started out as my try for some kind of a beauty/fashion blog which I will continue once in a while since that's something I'm interested in. But I'm also someone who loves to travel and experience new things and being crafty and creative, spending time with my friends and just sitting alone in my room watching PLL (can't wait for the new season btw!).
So since this is my blog I'm gonna write about whatever comes into my mind. And be aware that this blog has also practical purposes when I'm travelling since people want to know what is going on and I'm mostly just to lazy to basically write the exact same thing to anyone.

So if you have any requests or want some advice from a random sixteen-year-old girl (okay, now I'm wondering if there are actually people out there who would want any of my advice..) go ahead and leave a comment or write me at: jennyheartsmint@hotmail.com.

Take care! ♡


1 comment:

  1. You're baaack and...i liked it even if ....or espacially cause it's a little random :3
    I just wanted to let you now (even if i think you knew it already ;D) that i really enjoy reading any of your posts and i'll continue reading your blog^^

    *waiting for the next post even if it takes weeks or moths*
    Me

    ReplyDelete